We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Osprey Airporter Travel Backpack Cover Shadow Grey
Osprey’s Airporter Backpack Travel Cover is designed shield your pack from unnecessary damage incurred during transit. Lockable zippers provide an extra layer of security for your gear when you’re on the road. Size large designed for packs 70 - 110 liters.
- Protects backpacks when traveling or checking in at airports
- Compact duffel to carry extra gear
- Large lockable zipper opening for easy loading
- Comfortable stow away shoulder strap
- Top and side grab handle
- ID card window
- Size large designed for packs 70 - 110 liters.
- VOLUME : 11411 IN3 / 187 L
- DIMENSIONS : 38H X 19W X 15D IN.
- WEIGHT : 1.17 LBS.
- MAIN : 210D Nylon Double Ripstop
- ACCENT : 210D Nylon Double Ripstop
- BOTTOM : 210D Nylon Double Ripstop
About Osprey Brand
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.