We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Osprey Ariel 65L Backpack Tidal Blue
For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Ariel AG Series has a pedigree like no other pack. We have set the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity technology with customizable fit and innovative features like our new convertible top lid to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion. When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week, there is no better option than the Ariel AG 65 pack.
The IsoForm5 harness and CM hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
The Aether/Ariel AG features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
CONVERTIBLE TOP-LID DAYPACK
Haul your gear to basecamp, remove the top-lid and deploy the impressively functional DayLid to summit a nearby peak or backcountry picnic.
- Removable top-lid converts to DayLid daypack
- Lower Inside-Out compression straps
- Additional main compartment access
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Large front J-zip access to main compartment
LightWire tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load.
Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit.
ISOFORM5 ANTI-GRAVITY MESH HARNESS
- Interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit.
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort.
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper.
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle.
ISOFORM5 CM HIPBELT
Custom heat molding and interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit.
Mesh bridge between pads pulls in the lumbar to support heavy loads.
- VOLUME : 3967 IN3 / 65 L
- DIMENSIONS : 33.46H X 15.35W X 12.6D IN
- WEIGHT : 4.954 LBS.
- MAIN : 210D Nylon Dobby
- ACCENT : 210D High Tenacity Nylon Shadow Box
- BOTTOM : 500D Nylon Packcloth
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.