We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Osprey Aura AG 65L Backpack Gamma Red
The Aura AG 65 is the best-fitting, most ventilated and comfortable women's-specific pack ever made for traditional backpacking trips lasting a weekend or more. The innovative AntiGravity suspension makes it feel like you're carrying less weight and seamlessly wraps around your body, which means you'll enjoy every mile more than ever. From easy to use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, and FlapJacket for lidless use, the Aura AG 50 is still the top contender. Backed by our All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
Our Anti-Gravity suspension features a continuous backpanel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure automatically contours to the body, providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement.
A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlapJacket to protect your gear and minimize weight.
An adjustable stretch mesh front panel pocket provides additional external storage and organizational options. Dual zippered front panel pockets* allow additional internal storage and organizational options. *65L only.
- Anti-Gravity suspension - feels like you are carrying less weight than is in your pack
- Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points
- Integrated FlapJacket protects gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt to dial in perfect fit
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut side compression straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Dual ice tool loops
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
LightWire-tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated fit
ANTI-GRAVITY MESH HARNESS
Adjustable suspended harness with structural load-lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper
ANTI-GRAVITY / FIT-ON-THE-FLY HIPBELT
Suspended mesh hip wrap for load transfer and comfort.
Adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt
- VOLUME : 3967 IN3 / 65 L
- DIMENSIONS : 33.46H X 14.96W X 15.75D IN.
- WEIGHT : 4.42 LBS.
- MAIN : 100D X 630D Nylon Dobby
- ACCENT : 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- BOTTOM : 420HD Nylon Packcloth
About Osprey Brand
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.