We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Osprey Daylite Plus 20 Travel Backpack Real Red
The Daylite® Series started out with humble beginnings, a simple accessory to attach to our larger packs. However, its lightweight, simplicity, durability, comfortable carry and price has proven to be wildly popular, and today their popularity is undeniable. While the Daylite® and Daylite® Plus continue to serve well as add-on packs for traveling and more, they shine on their own with incredible versatility and are now available in an even more robust color palette than before.
Like the day it was designed for, the Daylite is easy, uncomplicated and comfortable.
Compatible as an attachment to several Osprey travel and backpacking bags for additional storage and carry options, the Daylite and Daylite Plus are great bags to have around town or as a summit pack.
The Daylite and Daylite Plus can be added on to the following Packs: + Aether/Ariel AG Series, Aether/Ariel Pro Series, Volt/Viva Series, Shuttle Series, Sojourn Series, Farpoint 80, Farpoint/Fairview Wheeled Travel Pack Series, Farpoint/Fairview Trek Series and Porter Series.
* Excludes Daylite Sling and Daylite Waist packs.
- Large panel-loading main compartment
- Attaches to a variety of compatible Osprey packs
- Side mesh pockets
- Front pocket with mesh organizer and key clip
- Spacermesh shoulder straps with integrated handle
- Multi-function padded interior sleeve for a hydration reservoir, laptop (14") or tablet
- Mesh-covered backpanel with slotted foam
- Fabric front panel shove-it pocket
- Vertical zippered front panel slash pocket
DAYLITE | DAYLITE PLUS | DAYLITE TRAVEL
- Removable foam frame sheet suspension with center stiffener allows dynamic body movement *Daylite Travel not included
- Mesh-covered die-cut foam backpanel provides comfort and ventilation
- Spacer mesh harness with integrated handle. Additional die-cut EVA foam padding (Daylite Plus only). Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Removable 20mm webbing hipbelt *Daylite Travel not included
DAYLITE SLING | DAYLITE WAIST
- Breathable and soft NeoSpacer mesh backpanel
- Sling: Anatomically shaped single shoulder strap. Breathable and soft NeoSpacer mesh strap.
- Waist: Adjustable 38mm webbing hipbelt.
- Volume : 1220 IN3 / 20 L
- Dimentions : 18H X 10W X 9D IN.
- Weight : 1 LBS
- Main : 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- Accent : 400HD Nylon Packcloth
- Bottom : 400HD Nylon Packcloth
About Osprey Brand
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.