We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Osprey Fairview 55 Travel Backpack Rainforest Green
Lightweight and streamlined, the Fairview Series is an ideal travel pack for fast-moving globetrotters. Despite their minimalist weights, these women's specific, full-featured packs offer plenty of organization and travel-focused features. The zip-off daypack provides additional storage and is perfect for carrying around town by itself. The stowaway harness and hipbelt disappears for safe keeping when you check your bag, and durable fabrics offer added protection. A large panel zip provides convenient access to the main compartment, lockable sliders keep your gear secure, dual front compression straps slim down your pack when you carry less, and a padded laptop/tablet sleeve keeps your electronics secure.
Whether traveling near or far, a comfortable pack means one less headache. We use decades of experience to ensure a comfortable, gender-specific fit for every adventure.
STOWAWAY HARNESS AND HIPBELT
The Farpoint® & Fairview harness stows away for safe keeping and protection from malicious baggage handlers and deploys quickly for any path or trail.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND TOUGH
Durable fabrics in high-wear areas combine with smart design to create a lightweight and tough travel pack that will last a lifetime.
Detachable daypack provides additional storage and organization ideal for daytrips or carry-on. It can be attached to the main pack harness for secure front carry and easy access. *Farpoint®/Fairview 70L and 55L only
- Large panel zip access to main compartment.
- Lockable sliders on main compartment zipper.
- Dual front compression straps.
- Dual front mesh pockets.
- Heat-embossed scratch-free zippered slash pocket.
- Padded top and side handles.
- Stowaway backpanel, harness and hipbelt with zippered rear flap for protection.
- Laptop and tablet sleeve secure in lockable compartment.
- Two internal compression straps hold contents securely.
- Internal front flap zippered mesh pocket.
- Removable sleeping pad straps.
- Zip-off daypack with lockable zip main compartment.
- Stowaway reverse spacer mesh harness.
LIGHTWIRE FRAME SUSPENSION
- 3.5mm lightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt.
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame.
STOWAWAY REVERSE SPACER MESH BACKPANEL, HARNESS, AND HIPBELT
- Smooth mesh covered atilon foam provides a comfortable, breathable contact surface with a load supporting core.
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle.
- Volume : 3356 IN3 / 55 L
- Dimentions : 24.6H X 13W X 11.8D IN
- Weight : 3.8 LBS
- Main : 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
- Accent : 600D Packcloth
- Bottom : 600D Packcloth
About Osprey Brand
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.