We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Osprey Farpoint 80 Travel Backpack Volcanic Grey
Osprey’s Farpoint® 80 is the right size for a long trip when you need one pack to transport everything from the airport to the back of beyond.
Go ahead and fill it up. The LightWire frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt. A mesh backpanel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hipbelt reduces chafing under load. The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport.
Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment. Inside there’s a mesh pocket for small items. A compartment with floating divider allows separate storage options and dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during transit.
Outside the pack, you’ll find a zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organized and sewn attachment points to add extra gear. No matter how much you choose to carry, StraightJacket compression straps stabilize the load.
There are also loops to anchor an optional Osprey Daylite® daypack if you would like the convenience of a small satellite pack for short forays.
Whether traveling near or far, a comfortable pack means one less headache. We use decades of experience to ensure a comfortable, gender-specific fit for every adventure.
STOWAWAY HARNESS AND HIPBELT
The Farpoint® & Fairview harness stows away for safe keeping and protection from malicious baggage handlers and deploys quickly for any path or trail.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND TOUGH
Durable fabrics in high-wear areas combine with smart design to create a lightweight and tough travel pack that will last a lifetime.
Detachable daypack provides additional storage and organization ideal for daytrips or carry-on. It can be attached to the main pack harness for secure front carry and easy access. *Farpoint®/Fairview 70L and 55L only
- Lower Zippered Compartment - Large lower zippered compartment with a floating divider is the perfect place to pack items like shoes to keep separated from the main compartment. The floating divider can be removed to make the pack one main pack body.
- StraightJacket Compression System - Osprey’s StraightJacket compression system secures loads and adds stability to the pack. It utilizes the external compression straps and padded side walls to wrap internal contents of pack.
- Top Zippered Pocket - A top zippered pocket works well for items that need to be accessible. The pocket also works well for liquids and toiletries
- Front Panel Slash Pocket - A zippered front panel slash pocket keeps you organized
- Daylite® Attachment Loops - Daylite® attachment loops can be used to add an optional day pack
- Large panel zip access to main compartment
- Lockable sliders on main compartment zipper
- Dual front mesh pockets
- Padded top and side handles
- Stowaway backpanel, harness and hipbelt with zippered rear flap for protection
- Two internal compression straps hold contents securely
- Internal front flap zippered mesh pocket
LIGHTWIRE FRAME SUSPENSION
- 3.5mm lightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt.
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame.
STOWAWAY REVERSE SPACER MESH BACKPANEL, HARNESS, AND HIPBELT
- Smooth mesh covered atilon foam provides a comfortable, breathable contact surface with a load supporting core.
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle.
- Volume : 4882 IN3 / 80 L
- Dimentions : 29H X 15W X 16D IN
- Weight : 3.88 LBS
- Main : 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
- Accent : 600D Packcloth
- Bottom : 600D Packcloth
About Osprey Brand
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.