We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Osprey Porter 46 Travel Backpack Mineral Teal
With padded sidewalls, convenient organization and a substantial suspension for backpack-style carry that disappears when checking bags, the Porter Series has set the standard for deluxe duffels. This season brings a relocated and dedicated zippered laptop and tablet pocket—and functional storage options for items both big and small—with multiple access points. When a duffel isn’t enough and backpacking bags are too much, the Porter is the answer.
StraightJacket compression straps with padded sidewalls to help protect your bag's contents and allow you to fit more gear or compress the bag to a smaller size when it isn't fully stuffed.
STOWAWAY HARNESS AND HIPBELT
The Porter harness and hipbelt deploy at a moment's notice for backpack style carry and quickly disappear into the backpanel for safe keeping when your bags are checked.
ORGANIZED AND ACCESSIBLE
Structural sidewalls hold your bag open, making it easy to pack and unload, especially with the massive U-zip opening. Dedicated, easily accessible pockets provide on-the-go access to key items. Traveling is about experience and memories, and you'll have more time for both when you spend less time packing.
- Zippered top pocket provides easy access to toiletries and liquids.
- Large panel lockable zip access to main compartment.
- Reinforced cord loops to attach an Osprey Daylite® daypack.
- Front panel vertical zippered pocket for books, travel documents and more.
- StraightJacket compression with padded wings and lower panel secures and protects clothing and gear.
- Front panel organization pocket for easy access to small travel items.
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry.
- Protected rear panel lockable zip laptop/tablet sleeve for quick access at security or while traveling.
- Stowaway shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and whistle buckle.
- D-rings to attach a shoulder strap (sold separately).
- Stowaway padded hipbelt to stabilize larger loads.
- Dual internal zippered side pockets.
HDPE FRAMESHEET SUSPENSION
1mm HDPE framesheet
DURABLE NYLON/FOAM BACKPANEL
- Storable pockets for harness and hipbelt.
- Durable material for travel wear and tear.
STOW-AWAY SPACER MESH HARNESS
- Soft, breathable contact surface for comfortable feel.
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle.
STOW-AWAY PADDED HIPBELT
Storable belt with foam padding and 38mm webbing.
- Volume : 2807 IN3 / 46 L
- Dimentions : 22H X 14W X 11D IN
- Weight : 3.4 LBS
- Main : 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Accent : 420D Nylon Wave Ripstop
- Bottom : 420D Nylon Wave Ripstop
About Osprey Brand
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.