We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Osprey Skarab 22 Hydration Pack With 2.5L Reservoir Deep Blue
With a stylish but traditional design, the Skarab 22 is durable, lightweight, and made for adventure. An included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5-liter reservoir makes it easy to remain hydrated anywhere you explore. Whether you’re shouldering it through the woods or simply finding the perfect spot to set up the hammock, an open mesh foam AirScape backpanel will help you stay both comfortable and dry. Attachment loops let you put away the trekking poles and grab your binoculars or camera with both hands, while mesh side pockets keep snacks within instant reach—and keep the hangry at bay.
TREKKING POLE ATTACHMENT
Simple design to easily attach trekking poles to the front of the pack. Not available on the Skarab 18 and Skimmer 16.
A true rucksack with a wide-mouth bucket-style opening to the main compartment.
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening.
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak.
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment.
- Front panel daisy chain attachment points.
- Heat-embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pocket.
- Dual upper side compresion straps and trekking pole loop attachment points.
- Dual entry stretch mesh side pockets.
- Removable webbing hipbelt.
Convoluted EVA foam over an Atilon framesheet provides structure, support, and cushioning
Open mesh over contoured EVA foam ensures ventilation and comfort
Cushioning spacermesh over die-cut foam provides active ventilation and a contoured fit
- Volume : 1343 IN3 / 22 L
- Dimentions : 20.3H X 12.2W X 10.6D IN
- Weight : 1.46 LBS
- Main : 210D Nylon Dobby
- Accent : 420HD Nylon Oxford
- Bottom : 600D Polyester
About Osprey Brand
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.