We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Osprey Sojourn 80L/28" Wheeled Bag Flash Black
When you travel far and pack light, the Sojourn™ 80L/28” is the pack for the job. Already a great roller, the stowaway AG inspired backpack suspension expands your trips horizons. Rolling luggage is great, but sometimes the terrain is too rough and you need a backpack. The Sojourn’s quick deploy AG inspired ventilated backpack suspension allows this and it carries more comfortably than some competitors backpacking packs. The system is adjustable for multiple torso sizes and is removable when you need more space. In rolling mode the dual-tube extended handle controls unwieldy loads when the going gets rough, and multiple padded and molded handles make it easy to maneuver this pack out of taxis or tuk-tuks. Extra gear can be strapped to the external daisy chains, or add on our Daylite® pack to added flexibility and storage. A top zippered liquids pocket, padded sidewalls, internal compression straps, fabric wings, and four zippered compartments keep your gear organized and protected. When the pack isn’t fully loaded, use the StraightJacket compression straps to cinch it down.
TECHNICAL PACK SUSPENSION
Taking hints from our award-winning AG suspension, we’ve created the best carrying convertible travel bag in the world. Padded air mesh in the hipbelt and a tensioned mesh lumbar area distribute heavy loads and the ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel keeps you dry in hot climates. Quick deploying with torso adjustment, it’s removable when you need extra space for gear.
Extra wide 14 in / 35 cm chassis stabilizes large loads and the extra-large 4.25in/11cm wheels keep you rolling on the roughest of surfaces. The retractable ErgoGrip handle provides a comfortable grip when toting loads and injection molded base and lightweight 6061 aluminum frame add strength.
- Deployable Backpack Suspension - Long haul capable deployable harness, hipbelt and backpanel for ultimate carry comfort.
- Removable Suspension - Backpanel suspension components are removable for increased packing capacity.
- Panel Access - Large panel zip opening with lockable sliders provides easy access to main compartment.
- Extended Handle - Dual tube extended handle for control of large loads on rough surfaces.
- Internal Compression Straps - Internal compression straps with fabric wings hold clothes securely.
- Internal Zippered Pockets - Four zippered pockets in main compartment keep gear organized.
Aluminum peripheral frame and center handle stays
PADDED FABRIC BACKPANEL
Padded nylon backpanel and lumbar
STOWAWAY PADDED HARNESS
Padded harness with fabric upper and air mesh contact surfaces.
Adjustable sternum strap with whistle.
- Volume : 4882 IN3 / 80 L
- Dimentions : 28H X 14W X 14D IN
- Weight : 9 LBS
- Main : 420D Nylon Shadow Box
- Accent : 1680D Ballistic Nylon
- Bottom : 1680D Ballistic Nylon
About Osprey Brand
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.