We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Osprey Stratos 26 Travel Backpack Sungrazer Orange
Stratos 26 brings true innovation and quality to the ventilated pack world. Inspired by Osprey’s AntiGravity technology, Stratos 26 provides a fully adjustable AirSpeed ventilated back system which combines single piece construction of the backpanel and hipbelt with highly breathable suspended mesh. This allows for increased comfort in warm weather, even with a heavy load. The classic styling and clean design, alongside an impressively comfortable carry makes the Stratos 26 a firm favourite for walkers and hikers who are looking for a ventilated daypack with enough capacity for spare clothing, food, water and equipment. The detachable raincover stored in the bottom pocket increases weather resistance and tough nylon fabrics ensure durability. Stratos 26 features a double-clipped lid opening with draw-cord fastening, a large, easy access pocket in the lid and a vertically zipped expansion pocket on the front which is perfect for securely storing a jacket or spare layer for easy access. Stratos 26 is the perfect pack for warm days on winding trails. Stratos 26 is compatible with all Hydraulics® and Hydraulics® LT reservoirs.
Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker.
SEAMLESS HIPBELT INTERFACE
Users can't feel seams that don't exist, and because there aren't any on the Stratos/Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Adjustable AirSpeed trampoline suspended mesh backsystem.
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle.
- Top lid access.
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets.
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment.
- Integrated & detachable raincover.
- Adjustable torso length.
- Vertical centred zippered pocket.
- External hydration access.
- Internal key attachment clip.
- Side compression straps.
- Single ice axe loop.
- Stretch mesh side pocket.
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket.
SPACER MESH SEWN-IN HIPBELT
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets.
- ErgoPull hipbelt closure with hipbelts directly connected to backpanel mesh.
- Seemless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap.
AIRSPEED SUSPENSION BACKPANEL
- LightWire alloy frame creates low profile air space optimizing pack balance and ventilation.
- 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit.
SPACER MESH HARNESS
- Sewn-in spacer mesh.
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle.
- Mesh covered ventilated die cut foam.
- Multiple torso size options with torso adjustability.
- Volume : 1587 IN3 / 26 L
- Dimentions : 25.2H X 11.8W X 12D IN
- Weight : 2.789 LBS
- Main : 210D Nylon Crosshatch
- Accent : 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Bottom : 420HD Nylon Packcloth
About Osprey Brand
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.