We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Osprey Stratos 50 Travel Backpack Sungrazer Orange
The supremely ventilated, featured and durable Stratos Series receives a makeover that is more than skin deep for Spring 2017. Now featuring adjustable torso lengthsfor improved fit and comfort with updated aesthetics, the Stratos 50 is the go-to choice for everything from big day hikes to overnight jaunts in the backcountry. When the weather turns, fear not - Stratos keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover. Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need.
Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker.
SEAMLESS HIPBELT INTERFACE
Users can't feel seams that don't exist, and because there aren't any on the Stratos/Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Dual side compression straps.
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment.
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets.
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off.
- Integrated raincover.
- Zippered hipbelt pockets.
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve.
- Removable top-lid with zippered slash pocket.
- Front panel pleated fabric shove-it pocket.
- Dual vertical zippered slash pocket on front panel shove-it.
SPACER MESH SEWN-IN HIPBELT
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets.
- ErgoPull hipbelt closure with hipbelts directly connected to backpanel mesh.
- Seemless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap.
AIRSPEED SUSPENSION BACKPANEL
- LightWire alloy frame creates low profile air space optimizing pack balance and ventilation.
- 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit.
SPACER MESH HARNESS
- Sewn-in spacer mesh.
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle.
- Mesh covered ventilated die cut foam.
- Multiple torso size options with torso adjustability.
- Volume : 3051 IN3 / 50 L
- Dimentions : 27.6H X 14.2W X 15D IN
- Weight : 3.682 LBS
- Main : 210D Nylon Crosshatch
- Accent : 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Bottom : 420HD Nylon Packcloth
About Osprey Brand
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.