About Osprey Tempest 20 Travel Backpack Chloroblast Green
Simpler is often better, and simply put this is one of the most versatile packs ever created. If you prefer going light and moving fast in the woods, mountains and around town, the Tempest 20 is the pack for you. 20L of capacity is perfect for day hikes, urban commutes or a trip to the market. Ventilated and comfortable, the women's specific BioStretch harness and continuous wrap hipbelt combine to create an incredibly stable carry system that hugs your body so you can stay balanced on the trail, ridge or peak. We scratched our heads and updated our AirScape backpanel to use less material and glue while making it more breathable to keep you cool on hot days. When uphills turn technical, our Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry system keeps your hands free for upward movement. LidLock helmet carry achieves the same when you stop for a mid-commute coffee. Zippered hipbelts, side stretch mesh pockets, a harness pocket and top-lid storage provide all the organization you need.
BUILT FOR SPEED
Designed with lightweight construction and useful features for fast movers and multi-sport activities.
From top loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
CONTINUOUS LUMBAR-TO-HIPBELT WRAP
Users can't feel seams that don't exist, so we left them out. Our updated Talon/Tempest hipbelt makes it easier to focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
- Side stretch mesh pockets.
- Stretch mesh harness slash pocket.
- Top panel zippered slash pocket.
ALUMINUM PERIPHERAL FRAME
- Aluminum peripheral frame effectively transfers load from harness to hipbelt*.
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the backpanel to the frame.
- *44L & 40L only.
- Precision cut and accordion spread mesh-covered foam ridges.
- Lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces.
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam harness.
- Slotted adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle.
- Stretch woven harness pocket (s).
BIOSTRETCH BUILT-IN HIPBELT
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam hipbelt.
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets.
- ErgoPull hipbelt closure with hipbelts directly connected to backpanel mesh.
- Seamless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap.
- Volume : 1220 IN3 / 20 L
- Dimentions : 17.7H X 11W X 10.6D IN
- Weight : 1.645 LBS
- Main : 70D x 100D Nylon Mini Shadow Brick
- Accent : 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Bottom : 420HD Nylon Packcloth
About Osprey Brand
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.