We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Osprey Tempest 30 Travel Backpack Mystic Magenta
Simpler is often better, and if you prefer going light and moving fast in the woods, mountains and beyond, the Tempest 30 is the pack for you. 30L of capacity is perfect for committing day hikes and lightweight overnight trips. Ventilated and comfortable, the women's specific BioStretch harness and continuous wrap hipbelt combine to create an incredibly stable carrying system that hugs your body so you can stay balanced on the trail, ridge or peak. We scratched our heads and updated our AirScape backpanel to use less material and glue while making it more breathable to keep you cool on hot days. When uphills turn technical, our Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry system keeps your hands free for upward movement. Zippered hipbelts, side stretch mesh pockets with dual access, a harness pocket and top-lid storage provide all the organization you need.
BUILT FOR SPEED
Designed with lightweight construction and useful features for fast movers and multi-sport activities.
From top loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
CONTINUOUS LUMBAR-TO-HIPBELT WRAP
Users can't feel seams that don't exist, so we left them out. Our updated Talon/Tempest hipbelt makes it easier to focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
- Lower InsideOut compression/carry straps.
- External hydration sleeve.
- Stretch mesh harness slash pocket.
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket.
ALUMINUM PERIPHERAL FRAME
- Aluminum peripheral frame effectively transfers load from harness to hipbelt*.
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the backpanel to the frame.
- *44L & 40L only.
- Precision cut and accordion spread mesh-covered foam ridges.
- Lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces.
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam harness.
- Slotted adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle.
- Stretch woven harness pocket (s).
BIOSTRETCH BUILT-IN HIPBELT
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam hipbelt.
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets.
- ErgoPull hipbelt closure with hipbelts directly connected to backpanel mesh.
- Seamless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap.
- Volume : 1831 IN3 / 30 L
- Dimentions : 22.4H X 11W X 10.6D IN
- Weight : 1.896 LBS
- Main : 70D x 100D Nylon Mini Shadow Brick
- Accent : 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Bottom : 420HD Nylon Packcloth
About Osprey Brand
Since Osprey was founded in 1974, every single product design has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, who created his first backpack at age 16.
In Santa Cruz, California, the young entrepreneur opened a retail shop in the front of his rental house where backpackers and travelers came for custom-fit, made-to-order packs constructed over several days by Mike himself. As the demand for the great-fitting packs increased, Osprey found itself relocating to its current home in Southwest Colorado.
Today, Osprey is a melting pot of diverse personalities, backgrounds and abilities. All share the common belief that adventure is open to everyone and found anywhere.