About Polisport Groovy F Rear Head Baby Bicycle Seat Cream/Brown
Groovy is now even better with a new water-proof cushion and a new quick release frame holder. Groovy is our little new ?baby?, and of course, we always want the best for them. So we've added some new features for Groovy!
Now it features a brand-new water-proof cushion, enhancing maximum comfort for the child and a new quick release frame holder with improved functionality and design. The new holder has been improved in its usage, functionality and design, featuring now a special device that will indicate the correct mounting of the child seat.
- Armrest shape for comfort safeguarding the child´s hands
- Grow with your child -adjustable 3-point safety harness
- New optimized onehanded sturdy buckle
- Childproof safety buckle
- 1 rear reflective sticker
- Extra security frame belt
- Extra feet protection preventing the contact with the wheel.
- Comfort:Ergonomic shape for helmet use
- Grow with your child -adjustable footrests in 4 positions
- Waterproof cushion - extra comfort and even easier to clean
- Ability to move the seat backward and forward in 3 positions, according to child and bicycle size
- Universal quick-release holder allows to install/release the baby seat from the bike in seconds and is compatible with most bike frames
- This also means that really easy to commute or store the seat
- Mounting kit required for assembling included.
- Others features:Trendy design that fits perfectly with the current bike trends
- Standards:Complies with TÜV GS - EN14344
- Fits bicycles with or without carriers.
- This child bicycle seat must be assembled on bicycles with round and oval frames with diameters ranging from 28 to 40 mm.
- Frame holder requires an available length of 105 mm
- The child bicycle seat must be assembled on bicycles with wheels with diameters of 26´´ and 28´´.
- There are an option for29ers. Please check it here.
- This child bicycle seat must not be mounted in bicycles with triangular, square or carbon fiber frames.
- This child bicycle seat must not be mounted to bicycles fitted with rear shock absorbers.\
- This child bicycle seat must not be mounted to a racing bicycle with drop handlebar (when used for racing purposes).
- This child bicycle seat must not be mounted to Motorized Vehicles such as Mopeds and Scooters.
- Child weight:9 to 22 kg / 19,84 to 48,5lb
- This child bicycle seat is only suitable for carrying children with a maximum weight of 22 Kg (and children with recommended ages ranging from 9 months to 5 years of age - with the weight as the decisive variable).
- Seat dimensions:width 400 x height 715 xdepth 439 mm
Polisport Group, is an international company founded in northern Portugal, in the 80´s. Nowadays the Group employs 360 permanent personnel and works with most important companies from both sectors of activity - bicycle and motorbike. The Polisport Group brands are spread across 70 countries worldwide.