We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Polygon Path 2 Urban Bike 2019 Blue
The Polygon Path 2 combines speed, agility and style in an urban bike. Designed by combining the efficiency of a road bike with a specific commuter geometry. This bike features a tough and light AL6 frame, an alloy rigid fork, hydraulic disc brakes and 700x35c tires for a comfortable ride. The Path 2 is the perfect bike for social rides with friends or for dodging traffic to make it to a meeting on time.
|Frame||AL6 PAVEMENT, 10X135MM O.L.D.|
|Fork||ALUTECH ALLOY RIGID FORK|
|Head Set||POLYGON INTERNAL CAGED BEARING ID:44MM|
|Stem||ENTITY OE, ALLOY, 80MM (41-47), 100MM (50-56)|
|Handlebar||ENTITY OE, ALLOY, 700MM|
|Rear Derailleur||SHIMANO ALTUS RD-M310|
|Shifter||SHIMANO TOURNEY ST-TX800|
|Bottom Bracket||CARTRIDGE BEARING|
|Crank Set||ALLOY CRANK 48X38X28T, 170MM|
|Cassette||SHIMANO CS-HG31, 11-32T|
|Pedal||ALLOY STANDARD PEDAL|
|Brake||TEKTRO MD-M280, MECHANICAL DISC BRAKE|
|Wheel Set||ALLOY DOUBLE WALL RIMS WITH ALLOY HUB|
|Tire||VEE SPEEDSTER, 700X40C|
|Saddle||ENTITY SADDLE, STEEL RAIL|
|Seat Post||ENTITY SPORT, ALLOY, 27.2X350MM|
|Weight||14.7 KG (size 50)|
PT Insera Sena or known its trade name as Polygon Bikes is an Indonesian bicycle manufacturer based in Sidoarjo, East Java. Polygon operates manufacturing facilities in various places in Indonesia. Polygon has globally connected design team, and commonly used as sponsor and its bike in bicycle competition.
Polygon offers an extensive range of high-quality bikes with leading-edge technology to help you take your riding to the next level.
|FRAME||AL6 PAVEMENT, 10X135MM O.L.D.|
|FORK||ALUTECH ALLOY RIGID FORK|
|TIRES||VEE SPEEDSTER, 700X40C|
|DERAILLEUR REAR||SHIMANO ALTUS RD-M310|
|DERAILLEUR FRONT||SHIMANO ALTUS RD-M310|
|SHIFT LEVER||SHIMANO TOURNEY ST-TX800|
|CRANKSET||ALLOY CRANK 48X38X28T, 170MM|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||CARTRIDGE BEARING|
|CASSETTE||SHIMANO CS-HG31, 11-32T|
|BRAKES FRONT||TEKTRO MD-M280, MECHANICAL DISC BRAKE|
|BRAKES REAR||TEKTRO MD-M280, MECHANICAL DISC BRAKE|
|HANDLEBAR||ENTITY OE, ALLOY, 700MM|
|STEM||ENTITY OE, ALLOY, 80MM (41-47), 100MM (50-56)|
|HEADSET||POLYGON INTERNAL CAGED BEARING ID:44MM|
|SEATPOST||ENTITY SPORT, ALLOY, 27.2X350MM|
|SADDLE||ENTITY SADDLE, STEEL RAIL|
|PEDALS||ALLOY STANDARD PEDAL|
Bike Purchase Policy
- The bike will be shipped to the nearest bike setup location within 48 hours of order confirmation. If we do not have a bike setup partner in or around your location, you will have to set it up yourself or arrange a technician.
- The bike will be shipped through a reliable courier and the tracking details will be sent by email
- The bike setup partner will call you and confirm receipt of bike within 48 hours of receiving the bike. He will also fix up a suitable time for assembling and setting up the bike
- The bike will be assembled, set up and handed over to you by the bike setup partner on the agreed day
- wizbiker.com offers free shipping on all bikes
- Return or exchange of bikes will not be allowed under any circumstances. You may call us if you require any help on sizing or fitting. We also suggest you call us and discuss your requirements and expectations before purchasing a bike.
- SPECIFICATIONS AND PRICING ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.