We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Ravemen PR800 Rechargeable Front Light Grey
A Simulation of Automotive Headlight's Design
As the mini version of PR1600, PR800 is smaller and lighter, making it another best choice for road cycling, gravel biking and daily commuting. The light comes with wired remote button, battery run time extension and USB output function, versatile for various riding needs.
DuaLens optical design for road biking mode
Providing broad close-range flood light with anti-glare low beam for commuting, no dazzle and glare for oncoming riders and pedestrians.
HiLo beam system for mountain biking mode
Providing similar illuminating light of automotive headlight with far reaching high beam and broad close-ranged anti-glare low beam.
Battery runtime extension
Extend the runtime of the battery by connecting with external power source when the light is in low power for emergency lighting.
Wired remote button
Change the brightness levels safely without releasing the grip during riding; Long press to activate max output for signaling or emergent needs.
Standard USB output port
Used as a power bank to charge other USB-powered digital devices when in emergency.
- DuaLens optical low beam, providing broad flood light with cut-off line for commuting, no dazzle and glare for oncoming riders and pedestrians.
- Dual LEDs for HiLo beam system, providing illuminating light similar to automotive headlight with far reaching high beam and low beam.
- Extending battery runtime by connecting with power bank.
- Wired remote button to change brightness levels safely without releasing the grip.
- Micro USB charging port, compatible with most phone chargers.
- USB output to charge portable digital devices.
- Intelligent memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again.
- Quick release design for easily slide in and out.
- Compatible with handlebar of 22.2mm, 25.4mm and 35mm diameter.
- LED: 2*CREE XP-G2 with a lifespan of 50000 hours.
- Battery: 3200mAh/3.7V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery.
- Dimensions (Headlight): 85mm (L)*48mm (W)*27mm (H).
- Weight (Headlight): 165g.
- Materials: The front and main body is made by aluminum with Mil Type III Hard Coat Anodizing; the rear part and the handlebar mount are made by durable plastic.
- Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Ravemen is derived from our passion for bike riding and concern for bike riders as well as others’ safety. Coming from different areas of the bicycle industry and being biking enthusiasts, engaging in night riding is quite normal for us. To our regret, most of the high-output bike lights on the market have no anti-glare capability, which is dangerous to oncoming traffic , and as a result places them at great risk.