About Saucony Big Kid's Guide 14 Sneaker Running Shoe Blush/Grey
Build on the cutting-edge performance features of the original, the Guide 14 includes an ultra-lightweight upper, tri-flex rubberized lugs and medial side posts for stability. It's anti-microbial lining keeps feet fresh and compressed EVA footbed allows for a sock-like fit.
- Mesh upper for structure or stretch and enhanced breathability.
- Traditional lace closure for a secure fit.
- No-sew material application for a lightweight, seamless and flexible feel.
- Antimicrobial lining that minimizes the risk of odor-causing bacteria.
- Recycled PET linings.
- Medial side post for stability.
- Reinforced toe cap for durability.
- Compression molded EVA.
- FORMFIT performance contoured footbed.
- Tri-flex rubberized lugs for grip.
- Non-marking rubber outsole for durability.
About Saucony Brand
Founded in 1898, Saucony's earliest roots trace back to the banks of the Saucony Creek in Kutztown, Pennsylvania. Today, Saucony is a leading global running lifestyle brand that fuses performance, innovation, and style to produce award-winning footwear and apparel for runners everywhere.