About Saris Sentinel 2 Bike Rack Black
The Saris Sentinel is perfect for those ready to buy a bike rack for their car, but not ready to invest a lot of cash. Start your journey with the Sentinel.
Sentinel : The Gateway Rack.
You're ready to buy a bike rack, but aren't quite ready to invest a lot of cash. With the Saris Good, Better, Best mentality, even our entry-level racks are high quality. Enter the Sentinel 2-bike. It's ready to go straight out of the box and with its adjusting arms, the Sentinel is easy to use and fits most sedans, hatchbacks and vans. Start your bike rack journey with the Sentinel and see where your rack takes you.
- Carries 2 bikes (35lbs/bike).
- Completely assembled and ready to go, right out of the box.
- Easily adjustable arms fit most sedans, hatchbacks and vans.
- Durable steel frame construction.
- Folds down flat for compact, convenient storage.
- Coated hooks protect vehicle's finish.
- Patents issued and pending.
- Unique hold-downs separate and firmly hold up to 2 bikes.
- Heavy-duty foam pads protect vehicle's finish.
- Lightweight at 7 lbs.
About Saris Brand
When Chris and Sara Fortune purchased bicycle rack manufacturer Graber in 1989, they envisioned building a global business. With the help of renowned Italian designer Fabio Pedrini , they developed a line of easy-to-use, stylish bicycle racks.
In 1991, Saris - A combination of Sara and Chris’ names – released its first bicycle rack, the Mountaineer, in independent bicycle dealers. The Mountaineer received rave reviews, and the company’s sales started growing overnight.