We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Saris Solo 1 Bike Rack Black
The first and only 1-bike car rack with zero mechanical frame adjustments. Just place it, tighten the straps, secure your bike and go.
The only adjustment? Your attitude toward trunk racks.
Solo™ is simple, affordable way to get your bike to any destination—near or far. It's the first and only 1-bike trunk rack with zero mechanical frame adjustments. That's right, zero. Just place it, tighten the straps, secure your bike, and go. Plus, its compact uni-body frame fits a variety of vehicle makes and models, just like bigger bike racks do. The Solo is small enough to store in a trunk or closet, so it's as easy to store as it is to use.
- Low cost, easy installation, convenient size.
- Built with 100% recyclable, non-rusting materials.
- Carries 1 bike up to 35 lbs.
- Ratcheting straps and anti-sway secure bike to rack.
- Bike weight limit: 35 pounds.
- Fast and easy installation.
- 100% recyclable plastic frame.
- Rust-free, injection-molded plastic.
- Ratcheting hold downs strap for a secure bike mount.
- Compatible with most vehicles
- Our lightest weight rack at only 2 lbs.
About Saris Brand
When Chris and Sara Fortune purchased bicycle rack manufacturer Graber in 1989, they envisioned building a global business. With the help of renowned Italian designer Fabio Pedrini , they developed a line of easy-to-use, stylish bicycle racks.
In 1991, Saris - A combination of Sara and Chris’ names – released its first bicycle rack, the Mountaineer, in independent bicycle dealers. The Mountaineer received rave reviews, and the company’s sales started growing overnight.