We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Shimano 105 FC-5800 11-Speed 170mm 53/39T Road Crankset (IFC5800CX39L)
Shimano Crank 105 5800 black 170mm 53-39 - IFC5800CX39L
The iconic four arm crank trickled down from Dura-Ace to the new 105 and gives the best power transfer and balance between stiffness and lightweight. It also has one bolt circle diameter for compact and traditional double chainsets which means one crankarm fits all chainring size. The chainrings are available in 34, 36, 39, 50, 52 and 53 teeth.
- Construction: Hollowtech II
- Compatible Chain: HG-EV 11-speed / HG-X 11-speed
- Large Chainring: Aluminum Anodized
- Small Chainring: Aluminum Anodized
- Chain line: 43.5mm
- Weight: 725g
Remark : Bottom Bracket not included !
- Model : 105
- Type : 5800
- Brand : SHIMANO
- Product category : Cranks Road
- Manufacturer's item number : IFC5800CX39L
- EAN code : 4524667607748
- Colour : Black
- Crank arm length : 170 mm
- Gear ratio crank : 53-39
- Number of sprockets : 11 Speed
Shimano Iron Works, the predecessor of Shimano Inc., was established in 1921 by Shozaburo Shimano in Sakai city, Osaka Japan. The first production was the bicycle single freewheel, required the greatest technical skill to produce. In 1951, the company’s name changed to Shimano Industrial Co.LTD.