We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Shimano EF51 MTB Shifter Lever Front 3 Speed (STEF51L4ASET)
Shimano Altus ST-EF51 3x7 Speed Shifter MTB Bike Brake Lever Combo with Inner Shift Cables
- Left 3 speed shifter comes with the barrel adjuster, right 7 speed shifter no barrel adjuster, the standard design like this.
- Compatible with 21 speed, front 3 speed and rear 7 speed cassettes/freewheels and triple cranks.
- Ergonomic shift/brake lever combination, trigger type handle, make it easier for variable speed operation.
- Easy to install, compatible with V-brake systems, comes with inner cable installed & 2pcs end caps (no housing).
- Suitable for 22.2mm diameter handlebar.
- The Shimano Altus ST-EF51 Shifter Brake Lever set is a lightweight set of integrated shifters/levers great trigger shifters, thumb shifter.
- Designed for ease of use, easy-to-read gear indicator window.
- Designed to make shifting and braking a seamless process for easier biking.
- High flexibility, Visibile Optical Gear Display indicator to confirm the gear position with number at a glance.
- Combination pair replace separate brake lever and gear shift systems.
- Replacement of the interior wiring.
- Set the handle at the top position.
- Unscrew the screw remove the protection cover.
- Noise-dampening bumper stopper.
- Weight: about 360g/pair.
Shimano Iron Works, the predecessor of Shimano Inc., was established in 1921 by Shozaburo Shimano in Sakai city, Osaka Japan. The first production was the bicycle single freewheel, required the greatest technical skill to produce. In 1951, the company’s name changed to Shimano Industrial Co.LTD.