About Shimano FC-6800 Ultegra Hollowtech II Road Crankset 11-Speed 50-34T-170mm (IFC6800CX04)
This is the Shimano FC-6800 Hollowtech II 11-speed Crankset. Shimano's Ultegra series is "pro-proven" as it is a direct trickle down from the Dura Ace group. Because Ultegra benefits from previous years of Dura Ace, it benefits with higher durability thanks to the lack of excessive weight reductions. It still stands for state-of-the-art technology, proven in pro races and the technology used in the Ultegra 6800 series with 11-speed has time tested durability.
- Shimano Hollowtech technology--Providing the best balance of stiffness, strength, weight, and rotating performance.
- Asymmetrical 4-Arm 110mm BCD fits 34 to 55 tooth chainrings.
- 11-Speed Hollowtech II Crankset.
- Hollowglide outer chainring for stiffness and light weight.
- Dura-Ace proven 4-arm design.
- Color: Gray
- Weight: 688g (172.5mm)
- Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Chainring BCD: 110 Asym
- Crank-FD Type: Road Double
- BB Included: No
- Crank Intended Use: Road
- Chain Compatibility: Shimano 11
Shimano Iron Works, the predecessor of Shimano Inc., was established in 1921 by Shozaburo Shimano in Sakai city, Osaka Japan. The first production was the bicycle single freewheel, required the greatest technical skill to produce. In 1951, the company’s name changed to Shimano Industrial Co.LTD.