We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Shimano FC-T3010 Acera MTB Crankset Rear 9 Speed 175mm (EFCT3010E422XL)
FC-T3010 Crankset (3x9-speed) (SHIMANO Logo)
ACERA branded and SHIMANO brandedOCTALINK: T3010-8 (ACERA Logo)Improved chain control for confident and precise shifting.
- Explore new parts of town with crisp and reliable shifts
- Lighter and more relaxed operation
- Gear combination: 44-32-22T, 48-36-26T
- Color options: Black, Silver
- MODEL NO : FC-T3010
- SERIES : SHIMANO ACERA T3000 Series
- Color : Black, Silver
- Axle length of BB-UN/ ES (mm)_Threaded (chain case) : LL123-K
- Axle length of BB-UN/ ES (mm)_Threaded (normal) : LL123
- Chain line (mm) : 50
- Chain ring combination : 48-36-26T 44-32-22T
- Compatible chain : HG for 9-speed
- Gear arms : 4arm
- P.C.D. (mm) : 104/64
- Rear speeds : 9
- Recommended BB_Threaded (chain case) : BB-UN26-K
- Recommended BB_Threaded (normal) : BB-UN26
- Stainless chain guard fixing bolt : (48-36-26T) X (44-32-22T)
- Q-factor (mm) : 187.3
Shimano Iron Works, the predecessor of Shimano Inc., was established in 1921 by Shozaburo Shimano in Sakai city, Osaka Japan. The first production was the bicycle single freewheel, required the greatest technical skill to produce. In 1951, the company’s name changed to Shimano Industrial Co.LTD.