We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Shimano FD-2400 Claris Double Front Derailleur Road 8-Speed (EFD2400BSM)
- Shimano FD-2400 Claris Double Front Derailleur - 8 Speed
- Optimized Dual-SIS front index shifting: 2 x 8-speed compatible
- Wide link design with moderate spring tension to move the chain efficiently
- Braze-on fits frames with pre existing front derailleur braze-on (can also be used with 31.8mm or
- 34.9mm braze-on/band-clamp adapters)
- Bottom pull
- Weight: 117g (braze-on)
- Max Ring: 52t
- Derailleur Capacity: 16t
Shimano Iron Works, the predecessor of Shimano Inc., was established in 1921 by Shozaburo Shimano in Sakai city, Osaka Japan. The first production was the bicycle single freewheel, required the greatest technical skill to produce. In 1951, the company’s name changed to Shimano Industrial Co.LTD.