We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Shimano RD-9070 Dura-Ace Di2 Rear Derailleur Road 11-Speed (IRD9070SS)
- Shimano RD-9070 Dura-Ace Di2 Rear Derailleur - 11 Speed
- Compact and lightweight body, Di2 electronic rear derailleur
- Lightning-fast shifting operation optimized for Shimano 11 speed gearing
- Wide link design increases rigidity, precision, and service life
- Aluminum/composite body with a carbon fiber cage assembly and 11-tooth sealed bearing pulleys for
- smooth performance
- Cassette Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 11
- Shifter/Derailleur Compatibility: Dura-Ace 9070 Di2
- Largest Cog: 28
- Chain Wrap Capacity: 33
- Derailleur Action:
- Color: Black/Silver
- Weight: 217.0 g
Shimano Iron Works, the predecessor of Shimano Inc., was established in 1921 by Shozaburo Shimano in Sakai city, Osaka Japan. The first production was the bicycle single freewheel, required the greatest technical skill to produce. In 1951, the company’s name changed to Shimano Industrial Co.LTD.