We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Shimano RD-M675 SLX Rear Derailleur MTB 10-Speed (IRDM675SGS)
- Shimano RD-M675 SLX Rear Derailleur - 10 Speed
- Dyna-Sys specific cable-pull for (HG-X) 10-speed mountain drivetrain compatibility
- Shadow+ design: low profile body and bracket to avoid chainstay and obstacle contact, with stabilizer
- switch to reduce chain drop and slap
- Top-Normal return spring optimized for RapidFire shifters
- Direct mount frame compatible allowing easier removal of rear wheel
- Wide link parallelogram design increases rigidity and performance
- 2 fluoric coated link pivot bushings minimize friction
- Aluminum and steel construction with 11-tooth pulleys
Shimano Iron Works, the predecessor of Shimano Inc., was established in 1921 by Shozaburo Shimano in Sakai city, Osaka Japan. The first production was the bicycle single freewheel, required the greatest technical skill to produce. In 1951, the company’s name changed to Shimano Industrial Co.LTD.