We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Shimano RD-M9000 XTR Rear Derailleur MTB 11-Speed (IRDM9000GS)
- Shimano RD-M9000 XTR Rear Derailleur - 11 Speed
- New Shadow+ design with optimized slant angle
- Chain stabilizer with easy force adjust, for either maximum stability or lower shifting effort
- Efficient pulley teeth design for better shifting and smoother chain driving
- Carbon plate design for lighter weight
- Mount Type : direct attachment (conventional)
- Cage length: long cage (SGS); or mid cage (GS)
- Max/min cassette: 40T/11T (GS and SGS)
- Max Low Sprocket GS: 42T(2x11-speed); 46T(1x11-speed)
- Max Low Sprocket SGS: 40T(3x11-speed); 42T(2x11-speed); 46T(1x11-speed)
- Front difference: 10T (GS); 18T (SGS)
- Total Capacity: 37T (GS); 45T (SGS)
- Weight: 221g. (GS); 224g. (SGS)
Shimano Iron Works, the predecessor of Shimano Inc., was established in 1921 by Shozaburo Shimano in Sakai city, Osaka Japan. The first production was the bicycle single freewheel, required the greatest technical skill to produce. In 1951, the company’s name changed to Shimano Industrial Co.LTD.