We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About SRAM 900 28 Hole Rear Hub (XD Driver) (QRx135mm/12x142mm) (6-Bolt)
High quality disc brake hubs to fit any modern road or mountain bike.
- Sealed cartridge bearings.
- Angled flanges provide optimum spoke geometry.
- Axle end caps for alternate frame specs are included (except for Boost hubs) and can be swapped without tools.
- Durable Double Time four pawl mechanism offers quick engagement.
- Color : Black
- Defined Color : Black
- Hub Drilling : 28
- Spoke Interface : J-Bend
- Hub/Brake Compatibility : 6-Bolt Disc
- Cassette Body Type : SRAM XD 11/12 Speed
- Skewer Included : Yes
- Center to Flange, Right : 20.5
- Center to Flange, Left : 34.25
- Flange Diameter, Left : 58
- Flange Diameter, Right : 60
- Bearing Type : Sealed Cartridge
About SRAM Brand
SRAM LLC is a privately owned bicycle component manufacturer based in Chicago, Illinois, United States, founded in 1987.The company is known for producing cycling components, including some internally developed, such as Grip Shift, EAGLE (1x12), DoubleTap, dedicated 1x11 mountain and road drivetrains and SRAM Red eTap.The company grew organically and through acquisitions to become a high-end cycling component brand, selling under the brands SRAM, Avid, RockShox, Truvativ, Quarq, and Zipp.