About Kenda 29x2.1 Small Block 8 DCT SCT Mountain Bike Tyre K-1047
The ultimate XC racing tire is here. The Kenda Small Block 8 DCT SCT Mountain Tire is fast accelerating, extremely grippy and has amazing cornering ability. Dual Tread Compound improves wear resistance, enhances overall grip, boosts traction in the climbs and gives you faster center-line acceleration, all while shaving grams over traditional tires. It's well suited for a variety of riding conditions and compatible with fluid-based tubeless conversion systems. Designed with the expertise and experience of John Tomac, the greatest and most successful mountain biker of all time.
- Tomac Signature Series hardpack cross-country tire.
- Dual Tread Compound puts Kenda's L3R PRO compound (60 shore A durometer) in the center and STICK-E compound (50 shore A durometer) on the outside knobs for greater tread life, cornering control and grip.
- Numerous knobs provide multiple contact points with the ground and deliver the speed of a semi-slick tire
- SCT modifies existing Kenda tire technologies for compatibility with fluid based tubeless conversion systems.
- Suitable for front or rear use.
- Use : MTB
- Colour : Black
- Model : K-1047
Founded in 1962, Kenda Tires has spent over 50 years doing what we do best – manufacturing quality tires. We began our journey in the bicycle industry, but soon realized we had a lot more to offer the world. From there, we began manufacturing motorcycle, wheelchair, lawn & garden, trailer, industrial and automotive tires.