You save ₹6,282!
About Fuji 27.5 Adventure Mountain Bike 2021 Satin Silver
The Adventure is a wallet-friendly mountain bike that can be used for light trail riding or commuting. Trickle-down technology from Fuji's top-of-the-line models ensures the Adventure rides well and can be a gateway to a new cycling lifestyle.
|Size||XS (13"), S (15"), M (17"), L (19")|
|Frame||Fuji A1-SL alloy front and rear triangle|
|Fork||Zoom CH-565, 60mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge bearing|
|Crank Set||Prowheel, alloy, 48/38/28T, chainguard|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney OR SunRace|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney OR SunRace M4|
|Shifters||Shimano EF41, EZ Fire, 3 x 7-speed OR SunRace M4|
|Tires||WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5" x 2.25", 27tpi|
|Brake Set||Tektro M-280, mechanical disc, 160mm rotors|
|Brake Levers||Shimano EF41|
|Head Set||1 1/8" sealed bearings|
|Handle Bar||Steel riser bar, 30mm rise, 620mm|
|Stem||Fuji, forged aluminum, +/-20°|
|Grips||Fuji Performance Grip|
|Seat Post||Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Cassette||Shimano freewheel, 14-28T|
|Wheelset||Fuji Aluminum rims, Fuji Aluminum front and rear hubs, black spokes|
- A1 aluminum frame is lightweight and durable.
- Zoom CH-565 suspension fork with 60mm of travel.
- Shimano Tourney 3x7 speed drivetrain.
- Tektro M280 mechanical disc brakes with 160mm rotors.
- Fuji alumnium wheelset with WTB Ranger Comp 27.5"x2.25" tires.
Fuji's entry-level aluminum that is straight gauge, no butting profiles, but offers the best durability of Fuji's frame materials.
Strategically placed braze-ons are ready to accept most aftermarket racks, further increasing the utility of your bike.
|A||Seat Tube, Center To Top||330||381||432||480|
|C||Top Tube, Effective||552||560||579||595|
|D||Head Tube Length||115||115||115||140|
|E||Seat Tube Angle||73°||73°||73°||73°|
|G||Head Tube Angle||72°||72°||73°||73°|
|J||Bottom Bracket Drop||15||15||15||15|
About Fuji Brand
The Fuji Bikes brand has roots dating back to 1899. Over the years the brand has evolved into a complete line of bicycles for all disciplines. From high-end, professionally-raced road and mountain bikes to beach cruisers and kids models, there's a Fuji out there to suit just about any need.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, with offices in Europe and Asia, Fuji bicycles are proudly distributed worldwide through a network of independent bicycle dealers.
|FRAME||Fuji A1-SL alloy front and rear triangle|
|TIRES||WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5" x 2.25", 27tpi|
|DERAILLEUR REAR||Shimano Tourney OR SunRace M4|
|DERAILLEUR FRONT||Shimano Tourney OR SunRace|
|SHIFT LEVER||Shimano EF41, EZ Fire, 3 x 7-speed OR SunRace M4|
|CRANKSET||Prowheel, alloy, 48/38/28T, chainguard|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Sealed cartridge bearing|
|CASSETTE||Shimano freewheel, 14-28T|
|BRAKES FRONT||Tektro M-280, mechanical disc, 160mm rotors|
|BRAKES REAR||Tektro M-280, mechanical disc, 160mm rotors|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano EF41|
|HANDLEBAR||Steel riser bar, 30mm rise, 620mm|
|STEM||Fuji, forged aluminum, +/-20°|
|HEADSET||1 1/8" sealed bearings|
Bike Purchase Policy
- The bike will be shipped to the nearest bike setup location within 48 hours of order confirmation. If we do not have a bike setup partner in or around your location, you will have to set it up yourself or arrange a technician.
- The bike will be shipped through a reliable courier and the tracking details will be sent by email
- The bike setup partner will call you and confirm receipt of bike within 48 hours of receiving the bike. He will also fix up a suitable time for assembling and setting up the bike
- The bike will be assembled, set up and handed over to you by the bike setup partner on the agreed day
- wizbiker.com offers free shipping on all bikes
- Return or exchange of bikes will not be allowed under any circumstances. You may call us if you require any help on sizing or fitting. We also suggest you call us and discuss your requirements and expectations before purchasing a bike.
- SPECIFICATIONS AND PRICING ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.