About 2XU Aero 4 Inch Women Short
Designed to be lightweight and flexible, the Aero 4"" Shorts keep you dry and cool so you can concentrate on your run.
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE
- Wide, knit elastic waistband and lightweight stretch woven fabric are flexible and moisture-wicking for ultimate comfort
- A back zip pocket lets you safely store phone, cards or keys
- Reflective logos and trims on front and back hem provide 360-degree visibility in low-light conditions
- 100% POLYESTER
Garment Features :
- 4"" inseam short
- Lightweight stretch woven
- Brief liner
- Comfortable knit waistband
- Back zip pocket
- Reflective logo and trims
About 2XU Brand
2XU (pronounced ""Two Times You"") was launched when former professional triathlete Jamie Hunt turned his passion for sport into an obsession with performance fabrics. Together with two business partners, Australian retail guru Clyde Davenport (founder and past owner of Davenport Industries) and marketing specialist Aidan Clarke, Hunt created 2XU in Melbourne, Australia in 2005.Starting out as a specialist run and triathlon brand, 2XU has grown to become the world’s most technical sportswear company, driven by a relentless pursuit to multiply human performance engaged in the design, development and selling of sporting apparel including compression garments, triathlon, cycle, running, open water swimming and general fitness wear.