About 2xu Aero Cycle Men Cycling Bib Shorts
Built to get the miles in, the Aero Cycle Bib Shorts leverage a dual-layer high-density chamois pad and our powerful, lightweight PWX fabric to offer support and compression through the hardest rides.
- Powerful & Lightweight Support: Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement and prevents fatigue whilst grown on leg grippers with internal silicon printing provide an aerodynamic streamlined fit.
- TMF® Aero Cycle Chamois: Designed for extreme road riding up to 8 hours, the dual layer chamois combines a high impact 120 density foam (6mm) to absorb impacts and a smooth elastic 40 density memory foam (4mm) to reduce friction with moisture-wicking properties to ensure riders stay cool and dry.
- Stay Cool: With bonded edges to minimise seams and potential chafing the upper body is finished in a lightweight breathable high stretch absorption mesh to keep you cool.
- Be Seen: Reflective signature ""X' logo and trims for greater visibility in low-light conditions.
- Fabric Composition: Main: 65% Nylon, 35% Lycra, Secondary: 72% Nylon, 28% Lycra, Tertiary: 83% Nylon (Coolmax), 17% Lycra
- Model Measurements: Height: 184 cm, Chest: 96 cm, Waist: 76 cm. Josh wears size M.
- Bib cycle short
- Ergonomically engineered panelling
- Powerful and lightweight PWX lower body
- Grown on leg grippers
- TMF® Aero Cycle Chamois
- Lightweight breathable high stretch mesh bib
- Reflective signature ""X"" logos and trims
Washing Care Instruction:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours
- Do NOT Tumble dry
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Do not iron
What is Bib Short?
An article of clothing worn chiefly by bicyclists which consists of tight-fitting shorts that extend upwards on the torso and two straps that pass over the shoulders. Bib shorts may look ridiculous, but with their inbuilt padding they are the most comfortable for anyone planning a long ride or week-long cycling holiday.
About 2XU Brand
2XU (pronounced ""Two Times You"") was launched when former professional triathlete Jamie Hunt turned his passion for sport into an obsession with performance fabrics.Together with two business partners, Australian retail guru Clyde Davenport (founder and past owner of Davenport Industries) and marketing specialist Aidan Clarke, Hunt created 2XU in Melbourne, Australia in 2005.Starting out as a specialist run and triathlon brand, 2XU has grown to become the world’s most technical sportswear company, driven by a relentless pursuit to multiply human performance engaged in the design, development and selling of sporting apparel including compression garments, triathlon, cycle, running, open water swimming and general fitness wear.