About 2XU Core Compression Women Tights Black/Silver
The Core Compression Tights are the perfect training partner at the gym, on the field, on the court or out pounding the pavement.
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT
Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement and damage whilst maintaining flexibility for ultimate sports performance.
Firm graduated compression boosts blood flow to muscles, improving performance, lowering risk of injury and speeding up recovery.
Drawstring waistband provides adjustable secure fit.
High quality, durable, moisture-wicking yarns outlast the competition, provide squat proof coverage and keep the skin cool and dry.
- Full length compression tight.
- PWX highly powerful, lightweight and flexible compression fabric.
- Drawstring waistband for adjustable secure fit.
- Graduated compression for improved circulation.
- Signature X logo on thigh and calf.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
About 2XU Brand
2XU (pronounced ""Two Times You"") was launched when former professional triathlete Jamie Hunt turned his passion for sport into an obsession with performance fabrics. Together with two business partners, Australian retail guru Clyde Davenport (founder and past owner of Davenport Industries) and marketing specialist Aidan Clarke, Hunt created 2XU in Melbourne, Australia in 2005.Starting out as a specialist run and triathlon brand, 2XU has grown to become the world’s most technical sportswear company, driven by a relentless pursuit to multiply human performance engaged in the design, development and selling of sporting apparel including compression garments, triathlon, cycle, running, open water swimming and general fitness wear.