About 2XU Elite MCS Compression Calf Guard Black/Gold
With powerful compression support for the lower leg, the Light Speed Compression Calf Guards feature Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) technology that anatomically maps key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to reduce muscle damage and ensure your best performance ever.
- PWX 70D
- 72% NYLON, 28% LYCRA
- FIRM: 20-25 mmhg
Garment Features :
- Compression calf guards (pair)
- Quick-drying PWX highly powerful and flexible compression fabric
- Calf MCS for targeted reduction of muscle oscillation
- Graduated fit promotes an efficient warm-up pre-exercise and faster recovery post-exercise
- Low profile design that can be worn on its own, with your favourite socks or even under your wetsuit for faster transition times in triathlon
- Signature X logo
- Flatlock comfort seams to reduce chafe
About 2XU Brand
2XU (pronounced ""Two Times You"") was launched when former professional triathlete Jamie Hunt turned his passion for sport into an obsession with performance fabrics. Together with two business partners, Australian retail guru Clyde Davenport (founder and past owner of Davenport Industries) and marketing specialist Aidan Clarke, Hunt created 2XU in Melbourne, Australia in 2005.Starting out as a specialist run and triathlon brand, 2XU has grown to become the world’s most technical sportswear company, driven by a relentless pursuit to multiply human performance engaged in the design, development and selling of sporting apparel including compression garments, triathlon, cycle, running, open water swimming and general fitness wear.