About 2XU Form Stash Hi-Rise Compression 7/8 Women Tights 2.0 Deep Jade
Featuring a luxe matte finish, soft touch and a seamless front panel to leave you feeling sculpted and smooth, the Form Stash Hi-Rise Compression 7/8 Tights, have multiple pocketing options that will literally hold your whole life for a day on the move.
- 7/8 compression tight.
- Ultra-matte, anti-pill SLX double knit fabric.
- Hi-Rise figure flattering, slimming waistband with a flat jaquard elastic finish across the back.
- Graduated compression for improved circulation.
- Seamless front panel for flattering smooth fit.
- Double side hip pockets to fit your phone.
- Three smaller mesh back pockets for small essentials.
- Spliced 2XU logo on lower leg.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe.
Double side hip pockets to fit your phone and three smaller mesh back pockets gives you plenty of space to store all your essentials for a day on the move.
Crafted from a double knit ultra-fine yarn, the high tech SLX fabric has a luxe matte finish, soft touch and will leave you feeling sculpted and smooth.
Extra high figure flattering secure power mesh waistband with a flat jaquard elastic finish across the back, provides supportive coverage and shaping without getting in the way of your floor work.
MILD GRADUATED COMPRESSION
Mild graduated compression fit for all-day wear, increasing circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post-exercise.
Double knit moisture-wicking fabric provides squat proof coverage while allowing you to stay dry and comfortable all day.
- FABRIC COMPOSITION : SLX 62% Polyamide & 38% Elastane.
- COMPRESSION RATING : Mild (15-20mmHg).
What Is Polyamide Fabric?
Polyamide fabric is a general term that is used to refer to a variety of different fabrics that are made from strings of polyamide monomers. The most famous form of polyamide fabric is nylon, but there are quite a few different varieties of this textile.
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
About 2XU Brand
2XU (pronounced ""Two Times You"") was launched when former professional triathlete Jamie Hunt turned his passion for sport into an obsession with performance fabrics.Together with two business partners, Australian retail guru Clyde Davenport (founder and past owner of Davenport Industries) and marketing specialist Aidan Clarke, Hunt created 2XU in Melbourne, Australia in 2005.Starting out as a specialist run and triathlon brand, 2XU has grown to become the world’s most technical sportswear company, driven by a relentless pursuit to multiply human performance engaged in the design, development and selling of sporting apparel including compression garments, triathlon, cycle, running, open water swimming and general fitness wear.