About Avid X0 Brake Lever Servicekit (No Hose) - Black/Red
- Includes: 1 complete brake-lever/master-cylinder assembly with lever blade (no hose or hose-mount fittings: sold separately)
- Flip-flop design: can be used for left or right
- Newer-year models can be used to retrofit/upgrade older systems
- Substitute XO for Elixir-CR-Mag/Juicy-Ultimate, Elixir-9 for Elixir-CR/Juicy-Carbon, Elixir-7 for Elixir-R/Juicy-7/5, Elixir-1 for Juicy-3/3S, and Code-R for Code-7/5 if original/discontinued levers assemblies no longer listed
- Levers labeled as (MM) or (MMX) have a removable clamp and are MatchMaker (2 bolt) or MatchMaker-X (1 bolt/nut) compatible (MM/MMX integration clamp kits sold separately)
About Avid Brand
Avid a well-known designer and manufacturer of bicycle brake components and owned by SRAM on March 1, 2004. Its current line-up includes mechanical disc brakes, rim brakes, levers, cables and maintenance products for a range of uses including MTB and cyclocross. They also produce two road bike disc brakes.