About Baisky Cycling Sports Socks Purity Dark Blue
Universal Baisky Mens Cycling Sport Socks made with Jacquard weaving process.
- Universal sports socks, the best foot length is 24 - 28 cm.
- Mesh weave, moisture-wicking and quick-drying, comfortable and durable.
- Jacquard weaving process, the seam is flat and firm.
- The mid-section tightens the Y-shaped heel to fit the foot.
- The wide knitted socks are very elastic, not easy to loosen and deform.
Synthetic Fiber (PA Polyamide, PU Polyurethane).
What is Synthetic Fiber ?
The fibres which are produced chemically by human beings are called as synthetic fibres. Most of the synthetic fibres are obtained from coal, petroleum and natural gas. Nylon and rayon are two examples of synthetic fibres
Washing And Maintenance Advice
- The water temperature is lower than 30 degrees to avoid the change of protein composition in sweat and make clothes yellow.
- It can be soaked in water first, but it is recommended not to exceed 15 minutes.
The use of detergents with added softeners may weaken or make the fabric lose its perspiration function.
- If machine washing is required, it is recommended to put it in a laundry bag to avoid fabric pulling and yarn hooking during the washing process.
- Do not dry clean and bleach, please wash dark and light clothes separately.
- It can be ironed at low temperature, the temperature should not exceed 120 degrees.
- Direct sunlight will cause accelerated fiber aging, just put it in a cool place to dry, do not dry it.
About Baisky Brand
BAISKY was started in 2016 in Taiwan, with focus on manufacturing premium cycling apparel. It all started from Wuling cycling event with team spending many months in Japan to understand the science behind a perfect cycling apparel. Ever since, Baisky have been leading the path among competitive cycling with recognition from major cycling events across the globe.