Click Image for Gallery
About Baisky Men Ultra Endurance Bib Shorts with Elastic Interface Pads Black
- Check-embossed Lycra, evenly covering the leg muscles.
- Lightweight air holes to reduce the coverage area of the sling and the skin.
- Install scallop mesh cloth on the parts that are prone to sweat to enhance perspiration.
- Italian Elastic Interface Technology® Cushion.
- Anti-slip webbing at the foot mouth, excellent fit and stability.
- High-strength, high-elasticity four-needle six-thread, functional decoration and sewing.
Washing And Maintenance Advice
- The water temperature is lower than 30 degrees to avoid the change of protein composition in sweat and make clothes yellow.
- It can be soaked in water first, but it is recommended not to exceed 15 minutes.
- The use of detergents with added softeners may weaken or make the fabric lose its perspiration function.
- If machine washing is required, it is recommended to put it in a laundry bag to avoid fabric pulling and yarn hooking during the washing process.
- Do not dry clean and bleach, please wash dark and light clothes separately.
- It can be ironed at low temperature, the temperature should not exceed 120 degrees.
- Direct sunlight will cause accelerated fiber aging, just put it in a cool place to dry, do not dry it.
About Baisky Brand
BAISKY was started in 2016 in Taiwan, with focus on manufacturing premium cycling apparel. It all started from Wuling cycling event with team spending many months in Japan to understand the science behind a perfect cycling apparel. Ever since, Baisky have been leading the path among competitive cycling with recognition from major cycling events across the globe.