About Baisky TRWB780 Roselle Women Cropped Tights Black
- Adopt four-point herringbone sewing, so that the pant pads can be kept flat and conformable under elastic stretching
- High-density shock-absorbing sponge pant pads provide excellent fit.
- Dye sublimation transfer technology, the colour is saturated and bright
- Lycra fabric
- Elastic closure
- Machine Wash
- Roselle Black Tights with Women's 3D pant pad for ultimate comfort
- Good Value for Beginner, Short and Mid-distance Cycling, Everyday Exercise, Indoor Training.
- Main-Lycra is Stretchy and provides freedom of movement with your body. Leg Opening-Anti Slip Fabric provides more flexibility.
- Refer product size chart for your size preference.
- The water temperature is lower than 30 degrees to avoid the change of protein composition in sweat and make clothes yellow.
- It can be soaked in water first, but it is recommended not to exceed 15 minutes.
- The use of detergents with added softeners may weaken or make the fabric lose its perspiration function.
- If machine washing is required, it is recommended to put it in a laundry bag to avoid fabric pulling and yarn hooking during the washing process.
- Do not dry clean and bleach, please wash dark and light clothes separately.
- It can be ironed at low temperature, the temperature should not exceed 120 degrees.
- Direct sunlight will cause accelerated fiber aging, just put it in a cool place to dry, do not dry it.
About Baisky Brand
BAISKY was started in 2016 in Taiwan, with focus on manufacturing premium cycling apparel. It all started from Wuling cycling event with team spending many months in Japan to understand the science behind a perfect cycling apparel. Ever since, Baisky have been leading the path among competitive cycling with recognition from major cycling events across the globe.