Click Image for Gallery
We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Elite VICO Bottle Cage Carbon Mat Graphic Red
- The choice of the best World Tour Pro Teams
- Injection bottle cage.
- Carbon fibre.
- Extremely light.
- Grips bottle firmly yet insertion / removal is very easy.
- 4 color combinations
- Made in Italy
- Patented design: new patented design enhances the bottle cage with a firmer grip even in extreme conditions, as well as easier and smoother bottle insertion/removal.
- Ultra-lightweight: only 23 grams, it features structural sections that vary according to the tension level applied to different areas of the bottle cage during use, ensuring high reliability and performance.
- Secure bottle retention: new design features a front structure that wraps the bottle higher up to improve bottle retention even in challenging conditions, such as high-speed descents, rough terrain or off-road paths.
- Quick and easy bottle insertion and removal: a unique shape makes it easy and safe to insert and remove the bottle with just a simple move, so you won't be distracted from the road ahead during your rides. The bottle can be inserted and removed from either the front or the sides of the cage.
- Tested and developed with the world's best pro teams: many years of races and victories with the world's best professional teams have helped us design, test and create a bottle cage that will meet the expectations of even the most demanding cyclists.
- Superior finish: precise design, full attention to detail and new edgy graphics lend the VICO bottle cage a superior finish that makes it stand out from the competition.
- Ideal for cutting-edge bikes: a unique design and edgy graphics makes this bottle cage perfect for cutting-edge bikes and also ideal for small sloping frames with smaller central triangles.
- Wide range of placement options: the shape of the mounting holes ensures a wide range of placement options. Mount one on the seat tube and one on the down tube to carry two bottles at the same time, making sure you have enough water to get you through your trip.