We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Endura Deluge Gloves Black
The waterproof and insulated Deluge Glove is a full on foul weather cycling glove that is ready to tackle the wrath of winter cycling. An Endura best seller, the updated design retains all of the good bits including the waterproof, breathable membrane and Thinsulate insulation while improving comfort, dexterity and durability. Bring on winter!
Thinsulate is a synthetic insulation with a good warmth to weight ratio. Using synthetic insulation means the it still provides decent insulation, even when damp, and can be more easily washed and cared for.
A breathable and waterproof membrane sandwiched between the inner and outer layers of the glove provides protection from the elements, keeping your hands warm and dry whatever your style of riding. The lining is even a soft brushed fabric for that instant pull-on warmth.
Key Benefits :
- Durable waterproof, breathable outer fabric with eco-friendly PFC free DWR finish provides maximum element protection
- Fully waterproof and breathable internal membrane
- Warm Thinsulate insulation ideal for deep winter riding
- Wicking inner brushed tricot to move sweat and moisture from skin
- Conductive microfiber palm for touchscreen compatibility
- Lightly padded gel palm with silicone print for grip
- Full thumb suede sweat wipe
- Extra-long cuff with wrap round VelcroⓇ adjuster
- Reflective detailing
- Elastane 12%, PU 20%, Polyester 33%, Nylon 35%
About Endura Brand
Endura was founded in Scotland in 1993 with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and function of cycle apparel for all. As a maverick brand, it immediately launched a host of novel and challenging products that have gone on to earn iconic status globally and in many cases reset the benchmark of function and durability for the industry. This philosophy and disruptive innovation has carried the brand from Scottish local hero to global market leader.