About Endura Strike Gloves Hi-Viz Yellow (YV)
The updated Strike Glove sees one of Endura's best selling gloves re-worked and re-imagined, making it better than ever before. All of the features that make this glove a best seller have been retained while new materials and an improved panel design make this glove a winter essential in any cyclists wardrobe.
A breathable and waterproof membrane sandwiched between the inner and outer layers of the glove provides protection from the elements, keeping your hands warm and dry whatever your style of riding. The lining is even a soft brushed fabric for that instant pull-on warmth.
Key Benefits :
- Stretch outer fabrics with eco-friendly PFC free DWR finish provide great flexibility
- Fully waterproof and breathable internal membrane
- Low bulk, fast-dry, insulating liner
- Durable, synthetic leather palm with vibration damping gel padding with silicone prints for grip
- Extended cuff with VelcroⓇ adjuster for improved fit and warmth
- Full Finger Terry sweat wipe
- Reflective prints for night time visibility
- Elastane 10%, PU 20%, Nylon 35%, Polyester 35%
About Endura Brand
Endura was founded in Scotland in 1993 with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and function of cycle apparel for all. As a maverick brand, it immediately launched a host of novel and challenging products that have gone on to earn iconic status globally and in many cases reset the benchmark of function and durability for the industry. This philosophy and disruptive innovation has carried the brand from Scottish local hero to global market leader.