About Exustar E-PR18ST Thermoplastic Full contact Road Pedals
A pedal built with quality materials. It features a strong, thermoplastic body, an abrasion guard, a Cr-Mo axle on a slimline dual bearing system, and a gauge makes precise binding tension adjustment easy.
- Abrasion guard
- Tension gauge
- Interface EPS-SL (Compatible with Shimano SPD-SL).
- Body Full contact, engineering thermoplastic, with stainless steel abrasion guard.
- Axle Heat-treated, CNC-machined Cr-Mo (cartridge).
- Bearings LSL bushing & sealed.
- Binding Fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic, enclosed mechanism, tension adjustable with gauge.
- Cleats E-RSL11
- Size 84 x 94.5 mm
- Weight 306 g/pr
- Compatible with Exustar road shoes, other 3 bolt hole shoes.
About Excustar Brand
Exustar is a leading supplier of bicycle pedals, shoes, and accessories with 25 years of experience. It is always our goal to provide a safer, simpler, more convenient, comfortable, and efficient riding experience. Since 2002 we have been fully committed to the research and development of new products and technologies, continuously innovating and making improvements.