About SRAM PG-1130 11-Speed Cassette (11-32T)
This is the SRAM PG 1130 11-Speed Cassette.
- Heat-treated steel cogs with aluminum spider.
- Compatible with PC 1170 and PC 1130 chain.
- Technology Highlight(s) : Semi-spidered steel cogs.
- Weight : 310g (11-32)
- Material : Heat-treated Steel Cogs/ Aluminum Spider (3 cogs)/ Steel Lock-ring.
- Gear Ratios : 11-32: 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,22,25,28,32
- Speeds : 11
- Colors: Blast Silver
- Recommended Chain: SRAM PC 1130 chain
- Compatibility: SRAM RED 22, SRAM PC 1170 & PC 1130 chains (11sp Chains)
- 11-speed road cassette, Power Glide technology, High grade steel for stiff and light weight performance,
About SRAM Brand
SRAM LLC is a privately owned bicycle component manufacturer based in Chicago, Illinois, United States, founded in 1987.The company is known for producing cycling components, including some internally developed, such as Grip Shift, EAGLE (1x12), DoubleTap, dedicated 1x11 mountain and road drivetrains and SRAM Red eTap.The company grew organically and through acquisitions to become a high-end cycling component brand, selling under the brands SRAM, Avid, RockShox, Truvativ, Quarq, and Zipp.