About Ibera Pakrak Commuter Multimount Bag
- Fits most carriers (with incl. adaptor)
- Top-mounted trunk bag for weekend bike outings and commuting to work or school.
- Quick clip-on system for most carriers.
- Hard base
All the advantages of a PakRak clip-on bag utilising your existing carrier. Supplied with carrier interface adaptor, Bag carries school books, groceries, a change of clothes, bike gear, and all your small stuff.
- Large compartment with inner mesh pocket.
- 2 side pockets.
- Hand carry strap.
- Detachable shoulder strap.
- Reflective trim.
- Taillight hanger.
- Polypropylene base.
- Water resistant 600D nylon.
- Carrier Attachment PakRak Button Lock mechanism/carrier interface adaptor.
- Carrier Compatibility PakRak IB-RA4, IB-RA5, IB-RA11, IB-RA15.
Supplied carrier interface adaptor attachable to most seatpost-mounted and frame-mounted carriers with a top frame width of 100–150 mm, and a rod diameter of 9–12.7 mm,
- L : 37 cm (14.5")
- W : 22 cm (8.7")
- D : 25 cm (9.8)
- Capacity : 15 L (915 ci)
- Weight : 1.08 kg
- Carry Limit : 10 kg
Note: PakRak MultiMount bags are compatible with PakRak carriers, and most other brands of carriers. Confirm bag-carrier compatibility before purchase.
About Ibera Brand
The brand Ibera was established in 2004. Massload, the firm behind the brand has been in business manufacturing bicycle parts under contract for major American and European companies for many years.