We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Lapierre Pro Race 329 Mountain Bike 2016 Yellow Red Black
Pure performance! The hardtail is not dead! Our ProRace proves that the hardtail MTB has a few years left in it yet. It has always been very successful with cross-country lovers looking for high performance, and its qualities remain undeniable: lightness, rigidity and efficiency.
|Size||M - 45cm / L - 50 cm|
|Frame||Prorace 27.5/29 Inch Alloy 6061 Multibutted|
|Fork||Rockshox 30 Silver Turnkey 29 Inch Solo Air 100mm + Remote|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano SM-BB71-41A Pressfit|
|Crank Set||Shimano Deore FC-M617 38-24T 175mm|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Deore FD-M618|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT RD-M781 10-Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore SL-M616 2x10 Speed|
|Rims||Alex Rims TD-19|
|Tires||Kenda Small Block Eight 27.5 / 29 x 2.10|
|Brake Set||Shimano Hydraulic BR-M396|
|Head Set||FSA No.10 Zero Stack 50/44 1.6mm Top Case|
|Handle Bar||Lapierre Flat HB-FB21L R: 15mm W: 750mm Dia : 31.8mm|
|Grips||Lapierre Foam Grips LOCK-ON|
|Stem||Easton EA50 Dia :31.8mm E: 90mm|
|Seat Post||Easton EA50 DC1 350mm Dia : 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Lapierre by VELO VL-1743|
|Cassette||Shimano Deore CS-HG50 10-Speed 11-36T|
|Front Hub||Formula DC51 15QR 32H|
|Rear Hub||Formula DC22LW 32H|
|Rotors||Shimano SM-RT56 Front : 180mm Rear : 160mm 6-Bolt|
Geometry And Size
About Lapierre Brand
The company was founded 1946 by Gaston Lapierre in Dijon,France. His son, Jacky, took over management in 1960, and a new factory was built in 1972.
Lapierre is owned by Accell Group, along with other bicycle brands such as Diamondback. Accell bought a 33% stake in January 1993, followed by the rest in April 1996.
They now produce over 90,000 bicycles a year at three locations in France.
|FRAME||Prorace 27.5/29 Inch Alloy 6061 Multibutted|
|RIMS||Alex Rims TD-19|
|HUB REAR||Formula DC22LW 32H|
|HUB FRONT||Formula DC51 15QR 32H|
|TIRES||Kenda Small Block Eight 27.5 / 29 x 2.10|
|DERAILLEUR REAR||Shimano XT RD-M781 10-Speed|
|DERAILLEUR FRONT||Shimano Deore FD-M618|
|SHIFT LEVER||Shimano Deore SL-M616 2x10 Speed|
|CRANKSET||Shimano Deore FC-M617 38-24T 175mm|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Shimano SM-BB71-41A Pressfit|
|CASSETTE||Shimano Deore CS-HG50 10-Speed 11-36T|
|BRAKES FRONT||Shimano Hydraulic BR-M396|
|BRAKES REAR||Shimano Hydraulic BR-M396|
|HANDLEBAR||Lapierre Flat HB-FB21L R: 15mm W: 750mm Dia : 31.8mm|
|STEM||Easton EA50 Dia :31.8mm E: 90mm|
|GRIPS||Lapierre Foam Grips LOCK-ON|
|HEADSET||FSA No.10 Zero Stack 50/44 1.6mm Top Case|
|SEATPOST||Easton EA50 DC1 350mm Dia : 27.2mm|
|SADDLE||Lapierre by VELO VL-1743|
Bike Purchase Policy
- The bike will be shipped to the nearest bike setup location within 48 hours of order confirmation. If we do not have a bike setup partner in or around your location, you will have to set it up yourself or arrange a technician.
- The bike will be shipped through a reliable courier and the tracking details will be sent by email
- The bike setup partner will call you and confirm receipt of bike within 48 hours of receiving the bike. He will also fix up a suitable time for assembling and setting up the bike
- The bike will be assembled, set up and handed over to you by the bike setup partner on the agreed day
- wizbiker.com offers free shipping on all bikes
- Return or exchange of bikes will not be allowed under any circumstances. You may call us if you require any help on sizing or fitting. We also suggest you call us and discuss your requirements and expectations before purchasing a bike.
- SPECIFICATIONS AND PRICING ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.