We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Lapierre Raid FX+ Mountain Bike 2016 Black Blue Red
What if your first MTB were a Lapierre? The Raid is the perfect bike to start out and progress, whilst benefitting from Lapierre technology at an accessible price-point. For 2016 the Raid hardtail range has a new frame, available in 5 versions, all with 27.5” wheels. A modernized look, well-chosen equipment and 5 sizes for men. The Raid FX range has been further developed, 120mm of travel front and rear, 27.5” wheels, an OST+ inspired frame, with two versions available. All you need to get out on the trails!
|Size||L - 50 CMS|
|Frame||RAID FX 27.5" ALLOY 6061 DISC 120mm|
|Fork||ROCKSHOX 30 SILVER TURNKEY 27.5" AIR 120mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SHIMANO ABBES300B18|
|Crank Set||SHIMANO DEORE FCM523C002XL 40x30x22 175mm|
|Front Derailleur||SHIMANO DEORE FDM610E6X E-TYPE|
|Rear Derailleur||SHIMANO SLX RDM670SGS 10-Speed|
|Shifters||SHIMANO DEORE SLM610 3x10-Speed|
|Rims||MACH1 ER20 27.5 - SHIMANO AHBRM33B 32H BLACK QR9mm CENTERLOCK - SHIMANO AFHRM33BZB 32H BLACK QR10mm CENTERLOCK|
|Tires||SCHWALBE IMPAC TRAILPAC 27.5x2.25|
|Brake Set||SHIMANO HYDRAULIC ALTUS BRM355|
|Head Set||FSA ORBIT 1.5Z SC TOP CAP|
|Handle Bar||LAPIERRE RAID HB-RB11L W: 720mm R: 15mm Ø: 31.8mm|
|Stem||LAPIERRE RAID AS-DC1 7° Ø: 31.8mm L: 75mm|
|Seat Post||LAPIERRE RAID SP-DC1 Ø: 31.6mm L: 350mm|
|Saddle||LAPIERRE RAID STEEL RAIL|
|Cassette||SHIMANO DEORE KCSHG5010136 11x36 10-Speed|
|Rear Shock||LAPIERRE R HYDRAULIC DAMPING TECHNOLOGY 190x51mm|
Geometry And Size
The company was founded 1946 by Gaston Lapierre in Dijon,France. His son, Jacky, took over management in 1960, and a new factory was built in 1972.
Lapierre is owned by Accell Group, along with other bicycle brands such as Diamondback. Accell bought a 33% stake in January 1993, followed by the rest in April 1996.
|FRAME||RAID FX 27.5" ALLOY 6061 DISC 120mm|
|RIMS||MACH1 ER20 27.5 - SHIMANO AHBRM33B 32H BLACK QR9mm CENTERLOCK - SHIMANO AFHRM33BZB 32H BLACK QR10mm CENTERLOCK|
|TIRES||SCHWALBE IMPAC TRAILPAC 27.5x2.25|
|DERAILLEUR REAR||SHIMANO SLX RDM670SGS 10-Speed|
|DERAILLEUR FRONT||SHIMANO DEORE FDM610E6X E-TYPE|
|SHIFT LEVER||SHIMANO DEORE SLM610 3x10-Speed|
|CRANKSET||SHIMANO DEORE FCM523C002XL 40x30x22 175mm|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SHIMANO ABBES300B18|
|CASSETTE||SHIMANO DEORE KCSHG5010136 11x36 10-Speed|
|BRAKES FRONT||SHIMANO HYDRAULIC ALTUS BRM355|
|BRAKES REAR||SHIMANO HYDRAULIC ALTUS BRM355|
|HANDLEBAR||LAPIERRE RAID HB-RB11L W: 720mm R: 15mm Ø: 31.8mm|
|STEM||LAPIERRE RAID AS-DC1 7° Ø: 31.8mm L: 75mm|
|HEADSET||FSA ORBIT 1.5Z SC TOP CAP|
|SEATPOST||LAPIERRE RAID SP-DC1 Ø: 31.6mm L: 350mm|
|SADDLE||LAPIERRE RAID STEEL RAIL|
Bike Purchase Policy
- The bike will be shipped to the nearest bike setup location within 48 hours of order confirmation. If we do not have a bike setup partner in or around your location, you will have to set it up yourself or arrange a technician.
- The bike will be shipped through a reliable courier and the tracking details will be sent by email
- The bike setup partner will call you and confirm receipt of bike within 48 hours of receiving the bike. He will also fix up a suitable time for assembling and setting up the bike
- The bike will be assembled, set up and handed over to you by the bike setup partner on the agreed day
- wizbiker.com offers free shipping on all bikes
- Return or exchange of bikes will not be allowed under any circumstances. You may call us if you require any help on sizing or fitting. We also suggest you call us and discuss your requirements and expectations before purchasing a bike.
- SPECIFICATIONS AND PRICING ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.