About Leatherman Free P4 21-In-1 Multifunction Tool Stainless Steel
- 1 Needlenose Pliers
- 02 Regular Pliers
- 03 Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters
- 04 Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- 05 420HC Knife
- 06 420HC Serrated Knife
- 07 Spring-action Scissors
- 08 Saw
- 09 Pry Tool
- 10 Package Opener
- 11 Awl
- 12 Can Opener
- 13 Wire Stripper
- 14 Ruler (1.41 in | 25 mm)
- 15 Wood/Metal File
- 16 Bottle Opener
- 17 Electrical Crimper
- 18 Phillips Screwdriver
- 19 Medium Screwdriver
- 20 Small Screwdriver
- 21 Extra-small Screwdriver
Made in the USA
- We build and manufacture all of our tools in Portland, Oregon.
One-hand Operable Features
- Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
All Locking Features
- All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
Frustration Free Tool Access
- Every feature of FREE is accessible on the outside, allowing you to easily open tools with one hand.
Magnetic Opening & Closing
- Leatherman FREE’s revolutionary magnetic locking system allows smooth, quick access to tools, letting you work with speed and confidence for years.
- Closed Length: 4.25 in | 10.78 cm
- Open Length: 6.45 in | 16.39 cm
- Blade Length: 2.76 in | 7.02 cm
- Weight: 8.6 oz | 243.8 g
- Width: 1.3 in | 3.4 cm
- Height: 1.3 in | 3.4 cm
- Overall Thickness: .68 in | 1.7 cm
420HC Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel
A more robust version of the P2, the P4 also includes a saw and 420HC serrated knife so you’re prepared for every job. Even with 21 tools, it weighs in at a barely-there 8.6 ounces and has a closed length of just 4.25 inches, so it’s just as comfortable in your pocket as on your belt. Designed and manufactured in Portland, Oregon.
About Leatherman Brand
Leatherman is an American brand of multitools and knives made by Leatherman Tool Group of Portland, Oregon. The company was founded in July 1983 by Timothy S. Leatherman and Steve Berliner in order to market his idea of a capable, easily portable hand tool with multiple functions.