About Leatherman KB 2-In-1 Skeletool Black
- 01 420HC Blade
- 02 Bottle Opener
01. Locking Blade
- A knife blade that locks into place when fully deployed. A user must manually unlock the blade to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
02. Replaceable Pocket Clip
- A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
- Closes Length: 3.45 in | 8.7 cm
- Open Length: 5.87 in | 14.9 cm
- Blade Length: 2.6 in | 6.6 cm
- Weight: 1.3 oz | 36.85 g
- Width: .8 in | 2.0 cm
- Overall Thickness: .30 in | .76 cm
420HC Stainless Steel, 6061-T6 Hard-Anodized Aluminum, DLC Coating
Weighing just 1.3 ounces, the Skeletool KB is a great addition to your pocket. Slice through work with ease, then pop open a cold one with the BottleClip. Backed by the Leatherman 25-year warranty. Sheath sold separately
About Leatherman Brand
Leatherman is an American brand of multitools and knives made by Leatherman Tool Group of Portland, Oregon. The company was founded in July 1983 by Timothy S. Leatherman and Steve Berliner in order to market his idea of a capable, easily portable hand tool with multiple functions.