We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Leatherman Signal 19-In-1 Multitool Stainless Steel
- 01 Needlenose Pliers
- 02 Regular Pliers
- 03 Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters
- 04 Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- 05 Wire Stripper
- 06 420HC Combo Knife
- 07 Saw
- 08 Hammer
- 09 Awl w/ Thread Loop
- 10 Can Opener
- 11 Bottle Opener
- 12 1/4” Hex Bit Drive
- 13 Bit Driver
- 14 1/4"" Box Wrench15 Carabiner
- 16 3/16"" Box Wrench
- 17 Safety Whistle
- 18 Ferrocerium Rod
- 19 Diamond-coated Sharpener
01 All Locking Features
- All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
02 Outside-accessible Features
- This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
03 One-hand Operable Features
- Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- Closed Length: 4.5 in | 11.43 cm
- Open Length: 6.75 in | 17.14 cm
- Blade Length: 2.73 in | 6.93 cm
- Weight: 7.5 oz | 212.6 g
- Width: 1.5 in | 3.8 cm
- Overall Thickness: .63 in | 1.6 cm
Safety Whistle, Ferrocerium Rod, Diamond Sharpener
420HC Stainless Steel, DLC Coating, Cerakote™
Phillips #1-2 & 3/16" Screwdriver
A perfect fit for any adventure, the Signal® combines 19 useful tools into a compact, 4.5 inch size. This multi-tool readies you for the unexpected with its fire-starting ferro rod, 420HC combo blade, and emergency whistle. Tighten gear with the customizable bit driver and anchor your tent stakes with the built-in hammer. Gear up and go further with the Leatherman Signal®. DLC coating on stainless steel and black. Cerakote™ for coyote tan, aqua, crimson, grey, and cobalt colors. Nylon sheath included.
About Leatherman Brand
Leatherman is an American brand of multitools and knives made by Leatherman Tool Group of Portland, Oregon. The company was founded in July 1983 by Timothy S. Leatherman and Steve Berliner in order to market his idea of a capable, easily portable hand tool with multiple functions.